TECH CORPS is looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our movement to educate, excite
and empower students with technology!
Join us as we work to inspire our future technology leaders!
TECH CORPS offers an awesome opportunity to learn new technologies, have fun and collaborate with others who share the same passion to positively impact the community. We have openings for part-time instructors for several programs across the country this spring and summer. Instructors are given the
training, content and guidance to successfully coordinate and implement all day-to-day aspects of various TECH CORPS programs.
Spring and Summer Instructor Opportunities:
• Techie Club in Central Ohio.
• Techie Workshop in Central and Northeast Ohio.
• High School Tech Camp in Central and Northeast Ohio.
• IT On Ramp in Central Ohio.
• Techie Camp in Central, Northeast and Western OH; San Marcos, CA; Fort Collins, CO; New
London, CT; DeKalb and Gwinnett County, GA; Lawrence, MA; Salem, NH; Ewing, NJ; and
Use your skills and passion to educate, excite and empower children and make a little cash while doing so! Don’t delay – interviews are being scheduled now.
For additional details and to apply visit: techcorps.org/careers