Columbus Women In Technology Presents:
A Conference For Women in Technology
October 10, 2017
Scholarships are available to attend the Columbus Women in Technology Conference, October 10, 2017 7am – 6pm. http://bit.ly/2xtMy0s
Plan to attend sessions from both the Career and Leadership and Technical Innovation Tracks. Review the following sessions: (http://www.cmhwit.org) which will provide new skills, outlooks, and inspiration.
The ticket (valued at $149) includes:
- 3 Keynote Sessions:
- CIO Panel – led by Angelo Mozzocco, CIO + 9 local women CIO’s
- Disruption & Innovation with Ernst & Young Partners
- Equitable Work for Women in Technology
- 2 Tracks: Career and Leadership, Technical & Innovation
- Lightning Talks from Women Leaders Around Columbus
- Breakfast and Lunch, All Day Coffee
- Collaboration Cocktail Hour for additional networking and discussions post-conference.
Apply for a scholarship TODAY!