During the “on” years, the responsibilities of the position are to solicit Ohio companies for support of our Celebration event. This position is absolutely critical to our mission. Without industry sponsors there would be no OCWiC event.
This is an existing position. The Industry Sponsor Chair is a member of the Celebration Planning Committee. Since the Celebration is a biennial event, this position is mostly active during the year leading up to the conference.
The Industry Sponsor Chair is responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with industry sponsors
- Soliciting for sponsorships during Celebration years
- Coordinating support for sponsors with the Sponsor Liaison
- Communicating with OCWiC ACMW Professional Chapter Executive Council about activities and trends
- Attending annual meetings of the OCWiC ACMW Professional Chapter Executive Council